Hästens & Vispring Interior Designer Program
The Hästens and Vispring Interior Designer Programs: provide the world's finest beds to your clients with direct access to Hästens International and Vispring.
Are you an interior designer, specifier, or architect wanting to bring Hästens and Vispring beds to your clients?
If you are an industry design professional, architect or stylist then we encourage you to join our Hästens and Vispring Interior Design Programs. As a member you will be able to work directly with your local store to bring 160 years of Hästens craftsmanship and Vispring Royal Quality to your clients and projects
As a Hästens and/or Vispring Interior Design Program member you will receive a trade discount at sleep. in San Jose's Santana Row. Hästens and Vispring beds are presented by exclusive partners all around the world, but only a small handful of exclusive partners across the United States - and you are fortunate to be close enough to sleep. in San Jose's Santana Row that you can work with Barrie, Bonnie and Will to provide these exceptional beds and mattresses to your Interior Design clients.
To be considered for a membership, at least one of the following is required:
– Current Business or State Profession License, in a Residential or Commercial Design-based business, or the Hospitality industry
– Proof of current AI or IDI provincial registration
– Business ID number
– Proof of current ASID membership
– Interior design certification (e.g. NCIDQ, CCIDC)
– W9, Federal ID form, or EIN number
– Resale of Sales Tax Certificate
– A professional portfolio or website